Monday, May 7, 2012

with gratitude......

andrew abroad, proudly serving you youth travel stories since September 2011!

now with 25,000 Hits!!!



          Sometimes, you dream about a moment, but when you finally get there, you just don't know what to say. This is one of those. Yesterday, May 4th, Andrew Abroad reached its 25,000th view!  I am in awe. When I first started my humble little blog back in September, I thought I’d be lucky to get any readers other than my parents. But, what I found was that when I put in effort, there are rewards. I work very hard on this site, and I’m proud of what I’ve achieved. 25,000 is a large number, about a quarter of the size of Santa Barbara. Now of course a quarter of Santa Barbara hasn't read my blog, and most of these hits are repeat visitors. But the fact that there are so many repeat visitors must mean I’m doing something right! I remember just 3 months ago when I hit 10,000, and what a shock that was. Now, 15,000 hits later, I’m still in the same amount of shock. So here’s to 25K! And before the year is over, lets push it to 50! Thank you all so much for your support and readership so far this year, and I hope you enjoy reading the last few entries I will be able to write, as I now have only 3 short weeks left until I return home.


          Here are the countries of the world whose fine citizens have visited my blog at least once: United States, Vietnam, Germany, Russia, Canada, Bhutan, Thailand, United Kingdom, Laos, Singapore, Australia, Iran, Japan, Malaysia, Argentina, France, Columbia, Latvia, South Africa, Egypt, Andorra, Qatar, The Bahamas, Chile, Serbia, Ghana, Ukraine, Algeria, Armenia, Uzbekistan, India, Bulgaria, St. Kitts and Nevis, China, Slovakia, Estonia, Myanmar, Indonesia, Tunisia, Romania, Morocco, Denmark, Slovenia, Lithuania, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Tanzania, Belize, Djibouti, Mexico, Bahrain, Iceland, Puerto Rico, Afghanistan, Uruguay, Iraq, Belgium, Dominica, Nepal, Kuwait, Aruba, Lichtenstein, Turkey, Belize, Moldova, United Arab Emirates, Panama, Finland, Senegal, Switzerland, Bermuda, Spain, Dominican Republic, Uganda, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, Portugal, The Isle of Man(!), Cyprus, New Zealand, Montserrat, Israel, Azerbaijan, Maldives, Austria, Norway, Saudi Arabia, Taiwan, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Cambodia, Belarus, El Salvador, Faroe Islands, Luxembourg, Latvia, Oman, Hong Kong, Sweden, Zimbabwe, Poland, Brazil, Greece, Ecuador, Cuba, Kenya, Ireland, Jordan, Honduras, American Samoa, Czech Republic, Costa Rica, Pakistan, Croatia, Bangladesh, Italy, Georgia (the country), Netherlands, Sri Lanka, Hungary, Peru, Saint Lucia, Philippines.


          My apologies to the good people of any country I forgot to mention!


Thank you all!



No comments:

Post a Comment