Wednesday, January 25, 2012

10,000 and counting!

        Wow. A few days ago it was brought to my attention that Andrew Abroad had received its 10,000th view! I first would just like to thank all of my readers back home and abroad, for without you I would have no one to vent to about my life. I am honored that so many care about what I am doing over here, and are actually interested enough to come back, because it takes more then a few people to get to 10,000. There have been many ups and downs this year, and it’s nice to know people care about those. Lets look at the numbers shall we? My blog has been active for 169 days at the point it reached 10,000, so that means the site averaged about 59 views per day. And that adds up (to 10,000 to be exact). So, once again, I want to thank you loyal readers, and be prepared for more great stories in the coming days and months. 


to my top ten countries by number of views:
Thank You!
Cảm ơn!
Danke!
Thank you, eh!
Cпасибо!
Khawp jai!
Ar jun!
Graze!
Thanks mate!
Gum xia!



No comments:

Post a Comment